Healthcare - Physician
6 Patricia Ct
AdvantageCare Physicians is the largest physician led outpatient medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area. With 36 medical offices in the Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, we aspire to be the preferred care destination for our patients and the communities we serve. This vision is accomplished through focusing our care on the needs of our patients as we partner with them in the pursuit of better health. Each and every day, our actions should be guided by these principles as we interact with our patients, each other and our communities. The values that drive the AdvantageCare Physicians culture include a caring attitude, quality focus, collaboration, excellence and good citizenship. By integrating these behaviors into our day-to-day operations, we can deliver the highest quality healthcare while also creating positive patient experiences. Job Summary:
We are seeking an Internal Medicine trained physician to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care to provide a full scope of primary care services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance. Responsibilities:
- Review patients history and perform physical examinations. Evaluate, d iagnose and provide appropriate treatment and patient care . Prefer patient to specialist as needed.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account the patients psychosocial and physical needs.
- Collect and record patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results. Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
Medical Office Hours of Operation:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent
- Completion of three year post graduate medical training from a U.S. accredited residency program in Internal Medicine
- Seeking both experienced 2 years and above, and newly trained providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure.
- Must possess active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) strongly preferred
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office
Competitive Benefit Package:
- Monday-Wednesday 8: 00 AM 6: 00 PM
- Thursday 8: 00 AM 8: 00 PM
- Friday 8: 00 AM 5: 00 PM
- Saturday 8: 00 AM 1: 00 PM
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign-on Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...