* Catalogue and manage the in-flow from APAC, UK&I and European branch network of research requests in support of new business submissions and renewal accounts. * Conduct risk- and product liability-focused research on pharmaceutical, medical device, dietary supplement/traditional Chinese medicine, and healthcare information technology products and companies using:
* Public websites (Chinese & English-language)
* Subscription websites (English-language)
* Proprietary documents and information provided by Chubb customers (Chinese & English-language)
* Summarize research findings into research report for requesting underwriters in due course.
* Keep Industry Practices (IP) Asia Manager apprised of key developments identified during account-related research work.
* Work with Industry Practices (IP) Asia Manager to achieve all aspects of the research and underwriting plan for the division;
* Ensure the application of LS underwriting standards and philosophy across APAC Portfolio;
* Servicing field Underwriters accurately and efficiently;
* Accountable for pricing decision
* Monitoring and acting on underwriting issues such as exposure control, rate adequacy, reinsurance requirements, etc.
* Production underwriting process and analysis
* Provide back-up support to Life Science underwriters out of the region during periods of peak workload